Sunday, February 15, 2009

Cup Size Comparison Images

The awakening of the Geisha.

Hello, my dear, invisible supporters sincerely "scusate il ritard" but I think it was worth the wait, good news is none other than that it is high time promised, the famous video which reveals the first "beat of life" of this war, after a few years of a deep sleep, but neglect to inclement weather on my part, that Nippon has been awakened from its long slumber, what most impresses is that it has become to life with an indescribable grace, her charming mesmerizing roar and talks about her inner strength (Chi), worthy of its caste Samurai, which has this beautiful machine engineering as the engine starts almost at once.

Personally I'm very happy, proud and excited, emotions and feelings that remind me to see her running again, just let me without words, of course I do not sleep on our laurels, as there is still much to do Many details, many gummy bears, arandelitas, paint, finishes, at the security change rear tire and rim as this little bent, etc, etc ..., but fortunately I can now say forcefully that this is more in relation to the cosmetic to the mechanical (thank god) Well here is proof, I hope you enjoy it.




Note: at the end of the video can be seen checking the electrical system with a digital multimeter, and checked it works perfectly even after more than 37 years, incredible, right?.

0 comments:

Post a Comment