Thursday, February 24, 2011

Best Numerologist In Chennai

... and today Galaxie 500 in the Lara


This is a busy week of concerts that contrasts with my autistic weeks earlier, before yesterday I was at the Moby Dick to see The Joy Formidable, a group that is going to sound very much, I guarantee, I recently read that condensed, except electronics hip hop and of course, what had been the nineties, grunge, shoegaze, pop ... and the truth is that truth as a temple. All the rage that Chramberries wanted to have in certain songs and never got to have, what do they get a single disc. Spectacular, and more on a site with such good acoustics and nice as this room.

Anyway, today we see the Lara Dean Wareham, or what is the same Galaxie 500 because just going to play songs from his first group, which will be immensely appreciated. Anyway, I'll meet another of my dreams to be able to hear music that I put this baby live below, and two guitars because in the eighties and nineties the only guitarist he was. Few songs are so hypnotic I like this.



*... and tomorrow as I will see Mr Chinarro, my portfolio is that smokes: s

0 comments:

Post a Comment