Sunday, March 20, 2011

Skin Colored Body Suits

outer Superluna !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Julian Ruiz


The moon, the condition of women, which regulates the tides, giant monkey becomes the Guerreiros do space (sorry, no space warriors that I get, I always saw it Songoku in Galician).

astral
There is a legend of Celtic origin takes place on the beach Launched (O Grove, Pontevedra). The villagers in certain full moon nights the women inside, and in yet, in the sea to wait nine sea waves that provide fertility. In the same way that Muslims astral used an ancient symbol of a pagan god, the crescent symbol of the male god of the moon as a symbol of their religion. And not to mention the dogs that become melancholy to the moon ...

Sol order and dry character, Luna disorder and from wet, and you can make guesses about who the men and women who ... Last summer I met a girl Galician parents had a middle name Lua in Galician moon, and really seemed like a nice name.

For that, I leave with my friend Frankie singing perhaps one of his best songs. So, as I have twisted the plans I'll take the Sun Plaza of Spain and some reading, Have a good time.



0 comments:

Post a Comment