Thursday, January 6, 2011

Jacksonville Cruising Spots

A New Dawn: It finally closed the circle. Today


After nearly eight months wondering why he received such ostiazo without deserving it, wondering what pussy had to be treated that way, among other things, I think I can finally start from scratch. I guess it's true that means that people talking, but sometimes not so, but this one has been the case and I think the wound and will heal more quickly, although there will be as a sign of what life is. The truth is that I do not care or may not have girl, or if I have many or few friends, the truth is that every time I am more aware of people who really worth. On the issue of women in short, people appear cyclically always interesting but I think I still have hope. One is known only in solitude, to be with someone because they are not just for me no sense.

Finally I ask only luck in work and in the other, which is something. But I'm worth it;)

preferiréis

* I guess this post to another based on my dissertation on seniority, this time playing the wise men dismount. If we keep both you and me here and will play next year. Hopefully the next post is a mega post hiperchorra of mine, fortunately for yours and mine.

I hope you have done well the Chaldeans, the Magi say.

0 comments:

Post a Comment