Friday, January 28, 2011

Toe Infection Betweentoes




WCO rich. Lately I'm realizing that I like and make me more certain type of aunts few years ago in the life I thought I could do, the best thing is that I see should be the age thing because I talk to friends and colleagues see it is a generational thing. I do not mean that if she begins to throw a Venus and I see I have everything to gain I will spend the subject, but unfortunately that sort of thing often mirages, but I prefer flesh and blood, charming, with that not what I do that I do not know.

The lady in question is Leslie Feist, a key part of Broken Social Scene, and in fact the group is shit without it. In 2007 he pulled off a record, in part, away from everything having to do with them, with many influences of black music forever. It is the legendary album in the United States is the talk of the world so accessible it is, but here in Spain is indie.

The truth is that I have two days with this in mind, and since there is a section for that because that, I'm posting here. Which you have been with a person in plan roll, things went wrong because of you, and soon you realize that you want to be with that person better than you to recognize much in the letter, lest they Shed some crybaby ...

certainly back to my digression about girls with that something, Feist is one of them and it sure is the kind that if you get caught by a home band faite;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment