Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Learn How To Make Our Voice Sweets

While not exactly my favorite color ...


I read somewhere recently that music can encourage both individuals and the drugs. Pulling the thread of memory I remembered my biology classes 3 of BUP, it was the last to do so, in which my teacher even said that sexual orgasm really works like a drug. All this is due to a neurotransmitter called dopamine, which influences both musical enjoyment, sexual, as in drug addiction. Now I understand a little better my asexual stage many years.

I've known a few girls, do not toméis it wrong, with that musical service, and all I had little respect or rather never given the right circumstances we put together more than a night or a couple of hours. Recently a girl told me "not laugh, but my favorite song is stil Ill Smiths", to which I replied "but why would you do that?" Good and when I said I was cool Pink Floyd ... Another good was when one night in Santiago soon after you start the race, so I sent an aunt who had just met was cool that Radiohead "Where have you been all my life?" you know, in that attitude alcohol rules. But these things rarely happen unfortunately. Anyway, I guess we flipped it over us that they much on that topic, without any doubt.

The truth is that I love the feeling of having a song that you can not get him out of the head, especially when it seems that unfortunately is becoming increasingly difficult with current songs. The Let's Get Out of This Country by Camera Obscura possibly one of the best pop albums in the strict sense or no noise-rock poprock, which have been made in many years. Always been characterized by a touch melancholy in his songs permeated all Phil Spector and music of the sixties.

For me it is of the best albums of the last ten years, if you liked the song playing the disc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment